Main research interests
- Physics of freely localized microwave discharge in wave beams.
- Microwave plasma assisted chemical vapour deposition of mono and polycrystalline diamond films.
- Development of high rate deposition of diamond films in high density plasma, created by microwave radiation in millimeter wave band.
- Investigation of physical properties of CVD diamond.
- Synthesis of semiconducting CVD diamond.
- Development of solid-state electronic, acoustoelectronic and optical devices based on diamond films.
- Laser cutting and mechanical processing (lapping and polishing) of diamond materials.
- Development of active microwave pulse compressors with distributed plasma switches.
- Investigation of conditions of multipactor discharge initiation and suppression on dielectric surfaces.