Kostin Vasiliy Aleksandrovich
Plasma electrodynamics, ionization-induced phenomena, interaction of intense electromagnetic radiation with matter, nonlinear dynamics of distributed systems.
- 2012: Insitute of Applied Physics, Russian Academy of Sciences – PhD in Physics and Mathematics. DIssertation: “Excitation of natural oscillations and generation of electromagnetic radiation in plasma strucutres formed by femtosecond laser pulses” (specialties: 01.04.08 Plasma Physics and 01.04.21 Laser Physics), supervisors: Dr. N. V. Vvedenskiy and Prof. V. B. Gildenburg).
- 2008–2011: Insitute of Applied Physics, Russian Academy of Sciences – Postgraduate study. Specialty: 01.04.08 Plasma Physics, supervisor: Prof. V. B. Gildenburg.
- 2006–2008: Lobachevsky State University of Nizhny Novgorod (faculty: Advanced School of General and Applied Physics, direction: Plasma Physics) – Master of Physics (with honors). Dissertation: “Electromagnetic radiation generated by a superluminous ionization front”, supervisor: Dr. N. V. Vvedenskiy.
- 2002–2006: Lobachevsky State University of Nizhny Novgorod (faculty: Advanced School of General and Applied Physics) – Bachelor of Physics (with honors). Dissertation: “Generation of electromagnetic radiation from non-unidimensional superluminous ionization front propagating in an external electric field”, supervisor: Dr. N. V. Vvedenskiy.
Associate professor at Department of Control Theory and Dynamics of Systems, Institute of Institute of Information Technologies, Mathematics, and Mechanics of Lobachevsky State University of Nizhny Novgorod.
- Concepts of Modern Natural Science (practical classes, 2012–2014).
- Control theory (practical classes, 2015–2019).
- Linear and Nonlinear Waves (lectures and laboratory classes, 2012–2014).
- Introduction to Wave Theory (lectures and practical classes, 2016–2019).