Shishkin Boris Viktorovich
SPIN РИНЦ: 1502-3036
Web of Science ResearcherID: R-7930-2019
Scopus AuthorID: 23087458900
Scope of professional interests
- microwave methods of plasma diagnostics;
- generation and detection of terahertz radiation in the propagation of high-power femtosecond laser pulses in various media.
- 2018 - present - Lobachevsky State University of Nizhny Novgorod, Department of fundamental and applied research, Laboratory of high-power laser systems. Researcher (part-time).
- 2009 - present - IAP RAS, Department of nonlinear electrodynamics. Researcher.
- 1993 - 2003 - GYCOM Ltd. Project Manager. Legal adviser of the Department of foreign economic activity (part-time).
- 1981 - 2009 - IAP RAS, Department of plasma physics. Engineer. Researcher.
- 1981 - Gorky Department of biotechnology of the all-Union research Institute of especially pure biological products, Leningrad. Engineer.
- 1979 - 1981 - Gorky Research Institute of Epidemiology and Microbiology. Senior engineer.
- Institute of physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, tokamak CT-6B, Beijing, China, 1990
- Southwest Institute of physics, tokamak HL-1, Leshan, PRC, 1992
- Varian Associates, Inc., Palo Alto, California, USA, 1994
- Center for Research in Plasma Physics (CRPP) Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne (EPFL), Lausanne, Switzerland, 1996
- Culham Centre for Fusion Energy, tokamak JET, Culham, UK, 1999