Koryukin Igor' Valer'evich
Born in Nizhny Novgorod, October 27, 1963
Physics and dynamics of lasers, including nonlinear dynamics of multimode solid-state and semiconductor lasers, chaotic synchronization in laser systems.
1981-1986 Gorky (Nizhny Novgorod) State University, Radiophysical faculty 1988 - MS degree from Institute of Applied Physics 2000 - Ph.D. from Institute of Applied Physics . Thesis title: “Low-frequency dynamics of a mutimode lasers with slowly relaxing active media”, Scientific adviser Ya.I. Khanin
Institute of Applied Physics Russian Academy of Sciences
- 1986-1988 Student researcher
- 1988-1995 Junior researcher
- 1996-2002 Research scientist
- 2003-date Senior research scientist
- 2008-2015 - Scientific Secretary of the Department of Nonlinear Dynamics and Optics IAP RAS
- 2015-date - Scientific Secretary of the IAP RAS
- Visiting Scientist, Universite Libre de Bruxelles, Belgium , 1992, 1995, 1998, 2000-2001
- 1993 - Individual grant from International Science Foundation
- 2000-2001 - Research Fellowships from Belgian Office for Scientific, Technical and Cultural Affairs
- 2003-2005 - Grant of Russian Foundation for Basic Research “Multimode lasers with intracavity nonlinear elements: The stability problem”
- Participant of projects of the International Science Foundation, INTAS, Russian Foundation for Basic Research, research programs of the Presidium of the RAS and the Physical Sciences Division of the RAS.
- I.V. Koryukin, P.A. Khandokhin, Ya.I. Khanin, Bifurcations and chaos in the three-level model of a laser with coherent optical pumping, Opt ics Commun ications v.65, N5, p.367-372, 1988 .
- I.V.Koryukin, P.A.Khandokhin, Ya.I.Khanin Frequency Dynamics of a Bidirectional Ring Laser with a Nonreciprocal Cavity, Sov. J. Quantum Electron.,v.20, p.895-898, 1990.
- P.A.Khandokhin, Ya.I.Khanin, I.V.Koryukin and P.Mandel, Influence of carrier diffusion on the dynamics of a two-mode laser, IEEE J.Quantum Electron., v.31, p.647-652, 1995.
- P.A.Khandokhin, Paul Mandel, I.V.Koryukin, B.A.Nguyen, Ya.I.Khanin Disappearance of relaxation oscilation frequencies in a multimode solid-state laser, Physics Letters A, v.235, p.248-252, 1997.
- Y.V.Radeonychev, I.V.Koryukin, O.Kocharovskaya, R.Corbalan, R.Vilaseca, Dynamical manifestations of two mechanisms of lasing without inversion, J.Opt.B: Quantum and Semiclassical Optics, v.1, p.580-587, 1999.
- N.B. Abraham, L.Sekaric, L.L.Carson, V. Seccareccia, P.A. Khandokhin,Ya.I. Khanin, I.V.Koryukin, V.G. Zhislina, Anomalies, symmetries, and asymmetries in the relaxation oscillation spectra of multimode standing-wave solid-state lasers, Physical Review A, v.62, 013810, 2000.
- I.V.Koryukin, P. Mandel, Two regimes of synchronization in unidirectionally coupled semiconductor lasers, Physical Review E, v.65, 026201, 2002.
- I.V.Koryukin, P. Mandel, Antiphase dynamics of selectively coupled multimode semiconductor lasers, IEEE J. Quantum Electron., v.39, p.1521-1525, 2003.
- I.V.Koryukin, P. Mandel, Dynamics of semiconductor lasers with optical feedback: comparison of multimode models in the low-frequency fluctuation regime, Physical Review A, v.70, 053819, 2004.
- I.V. Koryukin, V.A. Povyshev, Antiphase Dynamics of Multimode Quantum-Well Semiconductor Laser, Laser Physics, v.17, No 5, p.680-683, 2007.
- Y.V. Radeonychev, I.V. Koryukin, and Olga Kocharovskaya, Continuous Wave Photonic Crystal Laser in Ultraviolet Range, Laser Physics, v.19, No 6, p.1207-1212, 2009.
- I.V. Ievlev, I.V. Koryukin, Yu.S. Lebedeva, P.A. Khandokhin, Continuous two-wave lasing in microchip Nd : YAG lasers, Quantum Electron, 2011, v.41, p.715–721.
- I.V. Koryukin. Modeling a single-mode semiconductor laser with incoherent optical feedback. JOSA B, Vol. 31, Issue 4, pp. 873-877, 2014.
- I.V. Koryukin. Relaxation oscillations in a semiconductor quantum dot laser. Physical Review A, v.92, 043840, 2015.
- A.P. Korobeynikova, I.A. Shaikin, A.A. Shaykin, I.V. Koryukin, E.A. Khazanov, Generation of double giant pulses in actively Q-switched lasers, Quantum Electron, 2018, v.48, p.351–357.