Khayrulin Il'yas Ravil'evich
Most important papers and results
- V.A. Antonov, I.R. Khairulin, and Olga Kocharovskaya, Attosecond-pulse formation in the water-window range by an optically dressed hydrogen-like plasma-based C5+ x-ray laser, Phys. Rev. A 102, 063528 (2020).
- V.A. Antonov, I.R. Khairulin, M.Yu. Ryabikin, Role of dynamics of the population inversion in attosecond pulse amplification in the active medium of a plasma-based X-ray laser dressed by an optical laser field, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 1692, 012001 (2020).
- I.R. Khairulin, V.A. Antonov and O. Kocharovskaya, Generation of attosecond pulses in “water window” range by a plasma-based X-ray laser, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 1412, 092012 (2020).
- V.A. Antonov, K.C. Han, I.R. Khairulin and O. Kocharovskaya, Amplification of a train of attosecond pulses in a plasma-based X-ray laser driven by an IR field, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 1412, 072019 (2020).
- I.R. Khairulin, V.A. Antonov, M.Yu. Ryabikin, and Olga Kocharovskaya, Sub-fs pulse formation in a seeded hydrogenlike plasma-based x-ray laser dressed by an infrared field: Analytical theory and numerical optimization, Phys. Rev. Research 2, 023255 (2020).
- Y.V. Radeonychev, I.R. Khairulin, F.G. Vagizov, Marlan Scully, and Olga Kocharovskaya, Observation of Acoustically Induced Transparency for γ-Ray Photons // Phys. Rev. Lett. 124, 163602 (2020).
- Akhmedzhanov, V. Antonov, X. Zhang, K.C. Han, E. Kuznetsova, I. Khairulin, Y. Radeonychev, M. Scully, and O. Kocharovskaya, Shaping of X-ray pulses via dynamical control of their interaction with a resonant medium, X-Ray Lasers 2018: Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on X-Ray Lasers, Springer Proceedings in Physics, Vol. 241 (Michaela Kozlová and Jaroslav Nejdl, Eds.), Springer International Publishing, 2020, pp.45-52.
- I.R. Khairulin, V.A. Antonov, O.A. Kocharovskaya, Interference effects in the process of amplification ofhigh harmonics in an active optical-field-modulated medium of a plasma X-ray laser, Quantum Electron. 50 (4), 375–385 (2020).
- I.R. Khairulin, M.Yu. Emelin, M.Yu. Ryabikin, Generation of ultrashort X-ray bursts without attosecond frequency modulation in Coulomb collisions of nuclei of diatomic heteronuclear molecules ionised by an ultraintense laser pulse, Quantum Electronics 49(4), 330-336 (2019).
- I.R. Khairulin, V.A. Antonov, Y.V. Radeonychev, and Olga Kocharovskaya. Ultimate capabilities for compression of the waveform of a recoilless γ -ray photon into a pulse sequence in an optically deep vibrating resonant absorber, Phys. Rev. A 98, 043860 (2018).
- I.R. Khairulin, V.A. Antonov, Y.V. Radeonychev, and Olga Kocharovskaya. Transformation of Mössbauer γ -ray photon waveform into short pulses in dual-tone vibrating resonant absorber, J. Phys. B: At. Mol. Opt. Phys. 51, 235601 (8pp) (2018).
- V.A. Antonov, I.R. Khairulin, Y.V. Radeonychev, O.A. Kocharovskaya, Compression of the Waveform of a Gamma Photon Into a Train of Short Pulses in an Optically Dense Oscillating Mössbauer Absorber, Radiophys Quantum El 59, 937–946 (2017).