Romanov Aleksandr Alekseevich
+7 (831) 432-14-46
Scope of professional interests
Nonlinear-optical effects in the process of interaction of laser radiation with matter; numerical simulation of phisical phenomena.
- 2015: graduated from Lobachevsky State University of Nizhny Novgorod (faculty: Advanced School of General and Applied Physics; Master in physics).
- 2015–2019: postgraduate study at Lobachevsky State University of Nizhny Novgorod (specialty: 01.04.21 – «laser physics»).
2013—present: senior laboratory assistant, junior research scientist in Department of Plasma Physics, IAP RAS.
Awards, prizes, grants
- Scholarship of the Dynasty Foundation for students and postgraduates (2015).
- Special scholarship of Lobachevsky State University of Nizhny Novgorod “Scientific shift” (2016)
- Scholarship of the Nizhny Novgorod region named after academician G. A. Razuvaev for graduate students (2017–2019).
- Scholarship of the Government of the Russian Federation for graduate students (2019)
- Diplomas of the I degree of the XXI Competition of young scientists works of IAP RAS (2019).
Most important papers and results
- A.A. Silaev, A.A. Romanov, and N.V. Vvedenskii. Multi-hump potentials for efficient wave absorption in the numerical solution of the time-dependent Schrödinger equation // J. Phys. B: At. Mol. Opt. Phys. 2018. Vol. 51. P. 065005.
- N.V. Vvedenskii , A.A. Romanov , and A.A. Silaev. Quantum-mechanical calculations of residual current density excited during gas ionisation by an intense two-colour laser pulse //Quantum Electronics. 2016. Vol. 46. P. 426.
- A.A. Romanov, A.A. Silaev, and N.V. Vvedenskii. Strong-field approximation for analytical calculation of the residual current density excited by gas ionization with an intense two-color laser pulse // Problems of Atomic Science and Technology. 2015.
- A.A. Romanov, A.A. Silaev, D.A. Smirnova, T.S. Sarantseva, A.A. Minina, M.V. Frolov, N.V. Vvedenskii. Quantum-mechanical simulations of interaction of many-electron quantum systems with ionizing laser pulses // Problems of Atomic Science and Technology. 2018.
- A.A. Silaev, A.A. Romanov, V.A. Kostin, and N.V. Vvedenskii. Quantum-Mechanical Description of Ionization-Induced Generation of Tunable Mid-Infrared Pulses // Journal of Physics: Conference Series. Vol. 826. IOP Publishing. 2017. P. 012014.