Golovanov Anton Aleksandrovich
Candidate of Sciences (PhD) in Physics and Mathematics
SPIN РИНЦ: 8348-8009
Web of Science ResearcherID: A-4836-2014
Scopus AuthorID: 56034959900
Scope of professional interests
Interaction of ultraintense fields with matter, plasma physics, laser physics, supercomputer methods for numerical modeling of physical processes, relativistic electronics .
- 2015. Master's degree with honors in plasma physics from the Lobachevsky State University of Nizhni Novgorod, Advanced School of General and Applied Physics.
- 2015–2019. Postrgraduate education at IAP RAS, majoring in physics of plasmas, scientific advisor Igor Yu. Kostyukov.
- 2019. Defended a PhD thesis “Strongly nonlinear wake accelerating structures in inhomogeneous plasmas”. Scientific advisor Igor Yu. Kostyukov.
- 2013–current. Institute of Applied Physics RAS, junior researcher.
- 2014–2016, 2018–current. Lobachevsky State University of Nizhny Novgorod, junior researcher.